Your dream come true.
We are a growing web development company that takes pride in our craft. We base our decisions
around what is best for the client, and are excited about each project we take on. We work hard, we work
together, we don't compromise on quality and we enjoy life!
You might find us or our clients at food carts all over the city, biking everywhere,
going hiking, taking runs by the Willamette, swimming in the Sandy river or at Sauvie
Island, watching plays and music shows, riding the Max, taking photographs, tending
our backyard farms, staying up late talking philosophy and politics, pretending not
to have watched Portlandia, catching a sunset at the bluffs, playing chess or just
generally talking about how awesome it is to live in Portland.
Front End Developer; Laravel, Foundation & Wordpress
A small and growing digital agency - specializing in creative marketing for small and medium
We are looking for a front end developer to join our team on a part time contract-by-job basis.
Design will be provided by our in house designers.
Your top qualities
Pixel perfect development
Clean and fast code
Experienced with Git, Laravel, Foundation and Wordpress
Continue helping small businesses with digital marketing, expanding into web apps and into larger projects
within 1-3 years
Per job contract basis.
Things about the work itself
- Meet up to review a job's requirements
- Clone entire site to your personal dev machine from staging server
- Build out to requirements
- Sites may include some very customized templates or database work
- Some legacy sites involve duplication and spaghetti code
- Test sites
Things you take care of
- Follow our carefully crafted workflow, which unites git, Laravel, Wordpress and Foundation
- Meet deadlines
- Use CSS to create awesome effects
- Create Wordpress themes and plugins, optimizing for speed
- Maintain excellent communication, providing feedback and suggestions
- Create and integrate custom features
- Make sites responsive according to design specs
Straight up, you
- Based in Portland, OR
- Good balance of best practices and lightweight, clear code
- Must be able to meet periodically on East side (Water Avenue area)
- Excellent understanding of working within Laravel, Foundation and Wordpress
- Experience with MySQL database management and integration
- Strong code portfolio using best practices
- Ability to solve problems independently, focusing on solutions
- Proven skills
- Easygoing personality with good communication skills
- Familiar with Git
Pay commensurate with experience.
Voila! We'll respond as soon as possible!
Oh no... there was a problem sending your message. Please refresh and try again.
Please fill in the required fields before sending.